Sunday, December 26, 2010

my tears drop again's



i hate went i know you!
i hate went i see you!
i hate when i have memory with you!
i hate what i dont with you!
i hate when i leave you!
i hate when i need you!
i hate everything about you!!!!
the most important!
I HATE WHEN I FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!!!!
even i already forget everything about you!
why i must still remember everything about you???
memory with you!!!!
i hate when i saw what that girl write about you!
this can make me still remember about you again!!!!
i cannot accept the fact!!!
why my heart still cant let you go!!!!
why3???
tell me!!!
sometimes when i think about you,i fell happy but i ignore about it!
sometimes when i remember our memory,i fell thanks to god because i meet you!
but...i already forget you and leave you far from me!
but why i still remember you and crying for you!!!
even you?never look at me!!!
why i be like this!!!
even i tell to myself i only have amer,,but why must you i still remember!!!
what meaning of this??
this is love?i think no!!!
i regret because i know you!!!
i regret because i already be with you!!!
i regret for everything what i dont to you!!!
oh god..
please help me out from this situasion
i dont want think about him again and again
i just want amer only in my heart
not that guys!!!
please die my memory everything about him!!!
please make him death!!!
dont want think about him anymore!
i cannot take this anymore!
im not strong like before!!!
enough for a year,year i suffering!
enough!!!!
please make him death!!!!!
arghh!!!!my head already crazy thinking about you!
enough!!!
hate it,when this happen to me!!
please go away from me!!!
I HATE YOU!!!!!
YES!!I ADMIT I HATE YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment