Monday, November 15, 2010

I HATE MY LIFE!!!!

i dont know why i say like that
maybe to many pressure i had to face right now
but the more i scare right now
my feeling to my family!!!!!
day to day that i hate them all so much!
i dont now why
i dont want tell my badly family to this blog
what i wanna say that..all this because my environment but more pressure from my family!
ohh..i dont know what want do
help me!!!!
i need someone!
GOD PLEASE SENT HIM TO ME RIGHT NOW!
IM SO ALONE!
my feeling so shit!arghh!!
i dont want hate my family even my self to!
but inside me??im so suffering!
i cant bear all this situation anymore!
but this life!that why all people in this world have many problems!
but i dont want hate my family like they all hate there family too!
ohh god!forgive me what im doing right now
and my feeling to my family
i so hurt!!!i cant take this anymore..only god knows what im feel right now
but i really really thanks to u(god)..because of u..i still alive in this world,and give me change how to feel that alive in your world
that even we know when the time comes
give me strength to face this all
i dont want my tears drop anymore
i so tired and so sick when thinking my SHIT LIFE!
ohhh....dizzy,dizzy,dizzy!!!!argh!!!!my brain dont want stop think the fucker life!
brain!stop it!i cant take this anymore!
like my brain killing my self!!!
stop it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment