Thursday, January 6, 2011

oh my god!thanks to you!


yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i fell good!!!
very very good!
i fell nice!
very very nice!
thanks to you my lovely mother
you take sunday!
yeah!!!
home tuisyen will started on sunday!
saturday!enjoy!
can date with my lovely hubby!
bie!!!
i can meet you again!
awwww3!!!
swear that i said
i miss you so much
ohh!!!!!
i dont know what want to say with my mother
fell so happy like im in the sky
just fly anywhere that i like
i cant wait to see you again my dear!!!!!!
ohh!!!!!!!
thank to my mother
thanks to god
because give me a change to meet with my lovely hubby
yeah!!!!
so...
when meet with my hubby
i want set the place where i want go
what time
and i want do what i want do
you!
just follow with me!
dont say anything!
if i ask you
you always dont know where want to go right?
so now
we must planing where want to go 
ok my dear!
oh!
cannot wait anymore!!!
cinema!!!
wait me!!!!!
btw,hurry up lol!
i want watch that movie!!!
what name of movie???
ohh!!!
totally forget about it
urm.....
just wait and see!!!
yeah!!!!
love you all!!!XD

No comments:

Post a Comment