Monday, January 17, 2011

new and new


i think that i dont have any story want to say
about my life always ok and always smiles
about my study all oryte!!!nothing wrongs
about my love??i think i must make a good decision in this relationship
about sport!yeah!!!!dont know what want to do about it
hahahahXD
and i hate when my all that people i admire before this tell their feeling to me
i hate to make a shit decision about this!
and i hope i will get the first in marathon!
yeah!!!XD 
now i always jogging!
get my stamina back!XD
and what must i have to story with you all???
i think nothing btw right now i blur.....
hahhahahXD
and i promise that if i get a new story i will always update about it
story because to long that not update my blog

ps:wait for picture !!!XD

No comments:

Post a Comment