Wednesday, January 5, 2011

miss my blog!aww3XD


2days xonline like 200 years xonline!!!
peh!!!
i miss you blogger!
i miss you facebook!
the moss important!XD
I MISS YOU YOUTUBE!!!HAHAHXD
you are my everything!!!hahahah
lol
so pity at me??
do you want know why?
BECAUSE I LIKE A KID THAT WANT SOMETHING BUT CANNOT GET IT!!!!XD
oh..
always busy with my school,study and everything about school la!>.<
oh shit!
sorry dah lame tak online or update story.. 
biase la kan sume org pun sibuk nak spm 
btw.... 
dah ada azam baru lol!!!
yeah!!!everyone have that what they want wish for!(>3<)
urm.......
bou jek hari yg ke 4 dh tlmpau byk kerja yang perlu dilakukan kan?
so sad!T.T 
but its ok for me... 
its about for my future and my own goods....
 hurm....
i will do the best! 
yeah!!!!! 
for my facebook,youtube and blogger...
i always beside you and always use you all!!
you are my everything!
without you i never do nothing and be the useless one hahaXD 
i started "merepek" again!>.<
hahaha....
ok lol 
until here my story 
i have a lot works want to do
folio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>.<
i hope i can finish as soon as possible 
hwaitibg3!XD

No comments:

Post a Comment