Saturday, December 18, 2010

you promise at me


OH MY GOD!!!
you did it!!
cant believe!
you really want i punish you?
what i want you will follow about it??
just like that?
hahhaXD
that not just a words!
that a promise!
that you swear at me!!
really2 happy that!
i know what im going to do if you broken your promise
dont blame me....
not me ask about it!
you did it!!!
you say it!!!
so you must be alert everytime!!
yeah!!!
if dont....
gatcha!
you will die!!
hahahXD
if you broken your promise
i will ask a absurd thing...
hahahhaXD
you wait for it!
damn you!!
im a cruel gf that you have right??
hahahahahXD
but you also love me more and more..XD
but your friends always say
before this you did not doing like this at ex your gf
hahaXD
yeah!!!
you love me more than all your girl!
thanks my dear!!!
love you until die!!
dont leave me!!
i will die!really what im saying about
because your my heart!!XD
LOVE YOU!!!
>333


No comments:

Post a Comment