Tuesday, December 28, 2010

school!!!!!


ohh!!!!im still school!!!
1 weeks more!!!
awww!!!!!
lazy2!!!!!
OMG!!!NEXT YEAR SPM!!!!
i will take in that exam!!!!
GOD!!!help me!!!
dont want feel!!!!want get 8A!!!!
want get car!!
i hope i will get a good result next year!!!
i will do it for my future!!
i want have a bright future!!not dark!!!
and i must study smart!not hard!!and get a good result...
after spm want go holiday with my friends!!
ohh!!!
but im so lazy want go to school!
all teacher want attack me!!yes!!!
im wanted at that school!!!
school of hell!!!X3
and this year!!!!
"merentas desa"must get number 1!!!!
my last at school!and will be my sweet memory...
i want active back in my sport!!
i need it!!
ohh..
what can i do?
school?
sport?
future?
all 3 in 1!
hurm...
just wait for it tia!!!!!
ganbatte!!!and do for your future!!
hope you will get a bright future!
school!!!im coming!!!and take our challenge!!
yeah!!!ganbatte!!!XD

No comments:

Post a Comment