Thursday, December 30, 2010

drawing neeko!

this drawing i made with my full heart!!!
ohh!!
neeko-chan in kimono!!!XD
i know this picture so ugly
but i love and happy after i finish all this drawing!XD..
hope you like this neeko-chan...
and let start my story about this picture!
(all this picture are original with a natural face...no makeup!!!!)




neeko-chan!!!you so cute so i make a cute face for you!
and pose like a little cute angle
hohohXD



i hide from you!
so shy and happy if i meet you!
hope we can meet!
cant wait that moment!XD


im so ugly!
i want be a preety one like neeko-chan!!!
X]



bite you neeko-chan!!!
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr>.<
you so cute!!and look delicous like cup cakes!
X]


i fell alone without you my dear
and i make a ugly face and cry inside
i need you o much!T.T


look2!!!!
my tough!
neeko-chan!!!!you must cut my tough!
befire i lick your eyes!!!hahaXD


see......
neeko-chan always pretty and cute like this drawing!!!
im not!!!XD


neeko-chan!!!
i hope i can have a same face like you
but cant!in my dream right?
baby face!XD


ohhh!!!!
u the preety one in my life!!!



and this special for you!
i wear a baju kurung and take with this drawing!!!!
only you in my heart!!!
always chill and smile for you



WARNING:I KNOW IM NOT PRETTY!AND SO UGLY!
SO SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH!

No comments:

Post a Comment