Friday, November 19, 2010

today today today 20/11


arhhhh!!!!!
packing3!!
wanna going to perak tomorrow!
i need all my stuff!!!
if not???oh god
what can i do!!!!
but i dont care lol
ika here's!
so its easy to me to bring what i need
because she,girl like me!hahahaha
and today also i meet u dear!!!
arhhhh!!!!
love it!
i want u be mine officially as soon as possible dear!!
hehehe
i will remember your promise that u will hug me and kiss me
meow!!!
hehehhe
i make sure that today will be my day!
before i going to perak i want have a best today ever i had!
hahaha!!
if i have picture with him today i will upload it
XD!
ohhh...one day i cannot sleep!!
my stomach so hurt!
somebody help me?
im in pain right now
soo cold!!!
hurm...
i wanna going bath right now and get ready for everything
and btw right now
im soo blur!and dont know what want to write
tata all reader...
wait for my new update's ok??
tata...n.n

No comments:

Post a Comment