Sunday, January 23, 2011

i miss you so much dear!

you my my truely love!
yes!!!
only you my dear!!!!
heyh neeko-chan!!!!
i miss you co much dear!!!
how are you?
i hope that you always fine and happy with your life...
to long that we not chat together right?
auwwww,X3
i want be with you!
the hole day!!!
just you and me!
i want make my happy day with you my dear...
like before this....=.=
right now we cannot chat like always right?
always busy with all activities at school...
huh!
neeko-chan!i hope that
if i can change the time back...
i hope that we still can chat like before this!!!!i miss that moment!
that we always play,laugh at each other and always crazy!XD
i really2 want that moment back!
my dear neeko-chan!
ILOVEYOUSOFUCKINGDAMNMUCH!
DONT FORGET ME AT HERE!
YOU ARE ALWAYS BE MY QUEEN IN MY HEART!
THE MOST IMPORTANT THAT...
YOU ARE MY QUEEN OF ASSHOLE!
YOU THE ONE THAT CAN HAVE IT!hahahXD
muahhhh!<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment