Sunday, December 19, 2010

my wish


i swear that i want got num 1 in my class and get all A in spm
and my father say he want give me 2 cars if num 1
and my mother say if num 1 i get one car
and if i get all A in spm also i get one car
but what car i want
hahahaXD
if i made it i will get 4 car!!
yeah!!!
you all promise at me right???
yes!!
i will take your challenge!
all because a car you know!!!
if not...
i dont want to this all
yeah!!!
school!!!!
im coming!!!
please open as soon as possible and exam!!!
i want get a car!!!
my mother and father promise want to give at me!!
dont care whatever cars!
as long as i can drive it that ok
i will fight for this!
cars!!!!!!!
here i come!!
i want you babe!!
yeah!!!
love you mother and father!!!
thanks because dare me to do this!
hahahXD
dont surprise if i get num 1 in class and get 8a
this all about cars!
hahahXD
car!!!
wait me!!!!
homomo..momo..X3

No comments:

Post a Comment