Wednesday, December 15, 2010

my pet!

this is my hamster!!!!!
he so prankish!!!!(i dont know why i like this words)
before this we are to close!!!
24hour lol tak pernah nak berangang punya!
tapi kami sekarang dah tak rapat macam dulu
kucing rindu kat hamster lol!!!!
kucing nak contact balik n hamster!!
bukan tak contact pun,just tak selalu jek
hahahahaXD
tapi sekarang hubungan kami makin baik
dah contact dah
heheh
yeah!!!!
like i know it!!
my hamster always naughty like before this
dont forget!!!!!!
he so cruel!!
yes!!!that right!
tapi walau nakal macam mana pun dia
dia la teman selamaku
he my bestie!!!
yes!!!my true one friends that never lose!
we are like tom and jerry!
yeah!!!
i love you so much!!!
yes!!
i admit it i love you very2 much!!!!
yes more than friends but not more than bestie!!
hahahahaXD
yuackss!!!
ham3!!!
bila nak ketemu ya?
kalau ada jodoh ketemu la kita kan?
hahahahXD
walau pe2 pun
kucing akan selalu mencintai hamster!!!
no body cant take your place!!
you the only one hamster that i have!
if i lose you??
i cant life without you
must fell lonely right??
yela
tak ada kawan nak gaduh,gurau semua ape lancau la
atew tom and jerry
heheheXD
dont ever2 you dare lose contact with me!
i will cry until blind and forever my life!!
i will do it!
love you hamster!!!
my pet,pet,pet!!!
muahh!!!XD

No comments:

Post a Comment